a typical day usually means sitting on the couch from one feeding to the next. in between feedings, (and sometimes during) I am mainly protecting the girls from Oliver, listening to Ethan talk and talk and Asher asking over and over where to get just one more quarter .
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful bunch!
Congrats on those darling baby girls. They are pretty dang lucky!
oh my goodness. I love this. Only I was mostly just rewinding Disney vhs tapes for my two year old in between feedings of the twins. So, actually talking to your other kids is a real extra credit point for you. I love it.
And I have quarters. lots of them. I'll bring them, just say when. ;-)
Sounds fun! Let me know if you need anything- really. We had so much fun with the boys over here!
You can't just post and not tell me to check your blog. I want to eat their faces!
Oh my Love it! Your Family is amazing! So good to see them! We need to come in person!
Post a Comment