Saturday, March 31, 2012

Twofers

In high school I loved Tuesdays because it meant twofers on the radio 2 songs in a row of your favorite artists well....I get twofers everyday now. I hardly know where to begin with the girls but I decided a few days ago that if I didn't start blogging again I would be crying too hard because of my life. I have to find the h
umor in it or I think I might...well die.
The girls are 2 as of march 4th let me give a rundown of the reason I cried and told the technician she was lying when she said there were two in my belly:

They clogged the toilet sooo bad that I had to call not one but 2 plumbers because the first refused to do such dirty work.  The 2nd guy (bless his soul) had to remove the toilet and send a rooter down down down until he finally got to a wad of disinfectant wipes and ripped it out with his rooter teeth thing.


2 days ago they escaped from our fence that we spent all last summer installing to keep them in.  After letting our dog out, the neighbors 2 dogs and removing 1 poopie diaper on the sidewalk just as all the elementary kids were walking home I finally got the neighbors dogs back with the help of half the neighborhood, cleaned up the pooh, and got 1 bear bottom and another back in the house.

Last Saturday they yet again escaped and were nowhere to be found for 45 minutes they were 2 blocks away playing on the neighbors four wheeler.

On Sunday after twirling for hours in 2 dresses grandma Pace gave them. (the twirling wasn't the traumatic part)  I was convinced that church is not for the weak at heart and I am not taking them back for 2 years till they can behave themselves.

So Kimmy Irish twins will hopefully be easier but don't think about the twofers yet....

1 comment:

lindseyfrancom said...

Oh Sarah! Continue finding the humor. It will all be over before you know it, love you!