Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We finally got our pumpkins carved the afternoon of Halloween. We had a party with all my friends in South Sanpete, I'm the only one so far away and wish I were closer to all of them!


Super Christopher! (in the blue) is Anna Hutchins Robison's oldest, she made the costume for him. The Kitty ballerinas are my friend Jess's two girls, Ila and Emma. Halloween was fun especially with the pumpkin soup and Peasant bread!





Ethan and Asher were vampires, I didn't get any pictures because of the crazyness of the day. During school, they shut down a block of Main Street and the kids paraded in their costumes down a block while the town sat and watched. In the evening they shut down five or six blocks and the entire town parks their cars on main street and they do a HUGE trunk or treat. In the middle of the street they set up tables with hot chocolate. The first trunk we got to someone dropped two suckers in Asher's basket he was so excited, we could have gone home right then and he would have been just fine. It was so fun, it is great being part of such a small tight nit community! We love MANTI!

We met over at Judy's weth some neighbors and ate sup and had a fire and ate apple crisp.

2 comments:

Kimberly Pace Henderson said...

I wish we could have been there. You should have the "Halloween" fairy come to your house. You can call her and she will trade a really nice toy for a bag of candy.

Angela said...

I Have also recently heard the Great pumpkin is willing to take the candy offering. Neat idea. but then how would I get my chocolate fix? HA HA maybe we will try it after we pick out all the chocolates!