Hillarious. When will he stop putting everything in his mouth? The dandelion didn't make him sick and teach him a lesson? Kate is almost two and still sticks endless hazardous items in her mouth - it will never end. He is so cute.
I like the new picture of Omel. Very nice, who is the cute kid next to him? I posted pictures of my house for you. When are you going to Utah next? You need to get your treats from Peru.
3 comments:
Hillarious. When will he stop putting everything in his mouth? The dandelion didn't make him sick and teach him a lesson? Kate is almost two and still sticks endless hazardous items in her mouth - it will never end. He is so cute.
I like the new picture of Omel. Very nice, who is the cute kid next to him? I posted pictures of my house for you. When are you going to Utah next? You need to get your treats from Peru.
Great picture of Omel! AND Im reading a book and learning that dandelion greens are actually good for you. Eat away Oliver!
Post a Comment