Damn, public school proved to be a good thing in his case!
She states the expectation and they are expected to do as stated. hmmm...that's a thought.
This is his pal around friend at school, her name is Tara, when he says her name he rolls his R like you do in Spanish
We walk to and from the school everyday, rain, snow or bitter cold it helps keep me happy and in touch with reality, or at least reconects me to our tiny community. We cross main street and the crossing guard is the nicest man. He often will have a HUGE bowl of candy for the kids. Today when crossing I noticed a little freshly cut Christmas tree in the back of his truck. I asked him about it and he said he puts one up at the cross walk each year. I love Manti!!!
P.S. Like that summer haircut? After my dear friend Teresa offered to cut his hair, taking time out of her busy Saturday he took scissors to his hair, ohh, I couldn't believe it!
5 comments:
i am in denial that he is in kindergarten!
It was so good talking to you today and I'm so excited I got your blog address. We can finally keep up- if time, still, allows! Cute blog, enjoyed all the pics and stories. Mine is www.lindseyfrancom.blogspot.com
You had better start teaching that kid Spanish! I love that kid.
I cant believe thats Ethan! Wow it had been too too long!
Hey! How have you guys been? I found your blog through Marcus and Catherine's. How are you liking Manti? Your boys are getting so big! I can hardly belive it. If you want to check our blog out, heres the address. http://clarkandshawna.blogspot.com/
It's so fun to see your blog!
Post a Comment