o plunge your hands in water, plunge them in up to the wrist stare stare in the basin and wonder what you've missed W.H. Auden
Yahoo! Jane loved those pictures. Way to go on the climbing boys!
I LOVED doing that when I was little. Don't you wish that you could do that as an adult. There are times that I FEEL like climbing the walls:)
Hey, I noticed you havn't posted anything for awhile. I feel like I am missing out on your lives. I havn't seen anybody of you for what seems like forever. How are you and the boys?
Um...I think some double congrats is in order!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yahoo! Jane loved those pictures. Way to go on the climbing boys!
I LOVED doing that when I was little. Don't you wish that you could do that as an adult. There are times that I FEEL like climbing the walls:)
Hey, I noticed you havn't posted anything for awhile. I feel like I am missing out on your lives. I havn't seen anybody of you for what seems like forever. How are you and the boys?
Um...I think some double congrats is in order!!!!!!!
Post a Comment