Saturday, February 13, 2010

Twins

I miss posting, I miss reading Kimberly's posts, so here goes one.

I went to the hospital last Thursday for an NST (Non Stress Test) As I waddled into the hospital the receptionists eyes got almost as big as my belly . I know she was waiting for me to say, yes, I'm in labor and I need medication now! But I didn't, I just huffed out that I needed an NST and she some how composed herself and typed my name in.

Top ten reasons I know I'm having twins:

I have to grab the windowsill above my bed to roll over in the middle of the night

My boys don't believe me when I tell them I used to walk normally and could bend over

I look at My fresh veggies every time I open the fridge, not only can I not bend over to get them, but I don't have enough energy to even chop them up

I cry in the morning, and then call Kim

I don't go to church

my maternity clothes don't fit me

I cry in the afternoon, and then call Kim

Omel says "wow" whenever he sees my stomach

I've eaten more ground beef in the last 2 months than in the past 10 years

I hyperventilate at night, yell at Omel, then call kim

4 comments:

Angela said...

Welcome back. I miss reading your posts too! TWINS I am so excited for you guys! Its so awesome! GOOD LUCK!

Megan said...

yeah, you're having twins alright. I should have called Kim when I was pregnant. I don't know her, but I'm sure it would have helped. How often do you have to do the stress tests? I was there twice a week. I actually enjoyed it because then I wasn't chasing my 18 month old for a whole hour! Bliss. Plus then I got to catch up on reading my celeb. gossip.

lindseyfrancom said...

Sounds awful. I cry for you!

Really, if your boys will be comfortable with me at my house, I am more than happy to come get them for a couple days. Really, it would be fun for me and the kids. Just say the word.

Sara said...

TWINS? Congrats Sarah! And girls? Phew. . . you are in for some fun!

How exciting! I'm glad you're blogging, and I can't wait to hear about your babies!