Monday, January 26, 2009

National Pie day

Celebrate National Pie Day!
“Just as the French are the masters of the tart, American cooks are the undisputed queens and kings of pie baking.”
~James McNair~
Come join us for an evening of sharing and enjoying America’s favorite dessert!
Come show off your
Pie-making-talents:
Friday January 23, 2009 6:30
Contreras Home
195 E. 100 S.
Questions or concerns?
Call us: 835-4846

Certificates will be awarded to all pies present






4 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my that looks like it was so fun! I love the pie stands where did you find them & are they yours?

By the way our new blog address is
http://thestreetwhereyoulive.blogspot.com/
We changed it to list our blog on the new lds adoption site https://beta.itsaboutlove.org/

Kimberly Pace Henderson said...

OK. So fun. But, I need to know who everyone is in the pictures. Maybe call me or type a detailed list of not just names but the little things I know the people by.

Which pie did you make? We ate our pumpkin pie in about 12 hours. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Beth said...

We had so much fun sampling all those pies! thanks for the invite.

The Betitas said...

I miss pie day!! THE best tradition. I hope it was festive and fun:)