o plunge your hands in water, plunge them in up to the wrist stare stare in the basin and wonder what you've missed
W.H. Auden
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
valentines delight
I always said I'd be a fun mom when it came to holidays, but....I'm not this was the extent of my valentine festivities for my kids. a fifty cent sucker first thing in the morning.
Hey, I don't have your email address but I posted that frosting recipe on my blog. Let me know if you ever try it. I seriously need to get some of your favorite recipes. I need good, healthy ones I can feed my family for dinner. Do you have any you want to share?
4 comments:
Any mom who lets three little boys have suckers in the morning is a freaking FUN Mom.
Don't feel bad. Hailey woke up so excited about V-day and I hadn't bought anything, so I dug around in the closet for a gift, ha ha.
I wish my mom gave me a sucker first thing in the morning! :)
What a great picture!
Hey, I don't have your email address but I posted that frosting recipe on my blog. Let me know if you ever try it. I seriously need to get some of your favorite recipes. I need good, healthy ones I can feed my family for dinner. Do you have any you want to share?
Post a Comment