Asher got wind of preschool being so fun from Ethan several weeks ago and was convinced that he wanted to go. He started asking Omel and I if he could, but we both explained that we didn't have enough money to send him. One week, we were up at grandma and grandpa's and Asher came in and said "mom, I got some money so I can go to preschool, I stoled grandpa's money" I insisted that he put it back and he ran off. Later that day I got into the car to find thirty dollars worth of change in our car that he had dumped in our change holder between the seats. We had a good laugh and Grandpa promptly returned the change to his Andy watson pot that held his treasure. Brent and Ralph were kind enough to create the scholership fund for Asher's education. they are soooo nice!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Asher's first day of preschool!
Asher got wind of preschool being so fun from Ethan several weeks ago and was convinced that he wanted to go. He started asking Omel and I if he could, but we both explained that we didn't have enough money to send him. One week, we were up at grandma and grandpa's and Asher came in and said "mom, I got some money so I can go to preschool, I stoled grandpa's money" I insisted that he put it back and he ran off. Later that day I got into the car to find thirty dollars worth of change in our car that he had dumped in our change holder between the seats. We had a good laugh and Grandpa promptly returned the change to his Andy watson pot that held his treasure. Brent and Ralph were kind enough to create the scholership fund for Asher's education. they are soooo nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is such a cute story!
Mr. Nufal? I love it! Brent and Ralph rule.
Asher must be the happiest boy on the planet. Yuhoo for Brent and Ralph.
Post a Comment