o plunge your hands in water, plunge them in up to the wrist stare stare in the basin and wonder what you've missed W.H. Auden
oh no! oh yes! amazing.
I can't stop thinking about how that little man just walked around my parent's living room.
Do you sit at your computer and just stare at these pictures? I do. Your boys are too much.
ha,ha!! It's so fun seeing Oliver because he reminds me exactly of Aubrey, except for the walking part...wow, he is an early bloomer
your boys are so handsome and they are getting so so big! im glad you have a blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh no! oh yes! amazing.
I can't stop thinking about how that little man just walked around my parent's living room.
Do you sit at your computer and just stare at these pictures? I do. Your boys are too much.
ha,ha!! It's so fun seeing Oliver because he reminds me exactly of Aubrey, except for the walking part...wow, he is an early bloomer
your boys are so handsome and they are getting so so big! im glad you have a blog!
Post a Comment