It is Fall! And as much as I know all too well what Keats is speaking of I find a secret satisfaction and stirring as I watch the trees turn from green to golden, I have my orange fall apron on courtesy of Steph and Williams-sonoma, the smell of zuchinni muffins is wafting into the dinning room where I sit, a breeze is coming in through the open door. Other things to prove it is fall are the cowboys bringing their cows down the canyon and through Manti. Yesterday Asher came into the house saying
"mom...there is something weird outside",
his tone caught me off guard and my curiosity got me. Outside on the lawn were HUGE black and brown cows eating our grass. It confirmed that yes we do live in Sanpete county and yes there are cowboys who bring the cows down the canyon and through town. Asher asked...
"what are they mom?"
a sure sign that we are not Sanpete natives.
"Cows!"
I said,
"remarkable cows! you know, like the one you dressed up as last week!" "
What does remarkable mean?"
asked Ethan.
As you can see, none of us dared to get very close. Who knows what a cow could do. But they sure liked the grass!
1 comment:
Benji Thought these pics were so silly!!!
Cows in your yard!
Im so glad you have a blog now.
Post a Comment