Anyhow, this post is dedicated to BECCA on her 33rd birthday, just yesterday I was thinking about the time in Israel that she decided to take it upon herself to improve my penmanship. Having me write out "a" after "a". Anyone who knows me, knows my hand writing isn't any better than when I was 12 but at least Becca attempted it. She dedicated the most amazing poem to me when Omel and I got married, about dancing barefoot under the Catalpa, it is in my living room framed. My boys look like they belong to her. She lives in Virginia and it makes me really sad. She has four boys and I have three, need i say more? I was sitting on my front porch looking at all the golden trees and my favorite poplar with the warm october sun coming through the leaves, making them look a little more like they belonged somewhere else than on earth. It was the perfect fall day, which always makes me think of Becca. When i think of fall I think of Becca.
I love you Bec and hope 33 proves to be better than 32, not that 32 wasn't good, but it could always get better. besides your teeth look really really good!
4 comments:
So does that mean that because Becca had 4 boys we will as well?
Omel
I did a birthday post for Becca but yours is more beautiful, more original and just all in all more lovely. Becca really is lovely herself.
OK Sarah! You make me feel like a superstar legend! Thank you so much for your post. I forgot all about the handwriting thing. I love you so much and always have. You are the best!
Becca
Post a Comment