Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oliver is into EVERYTHING, the toilet, the fridge, he climbs our steep stairs before I even know it. He is so much harder than our other two...or have I just forgotten?

2 comments:

breedinglilacs said...

Oliver is not harder, you just have two other kids to keep you distracted so that Oliver gets away with making more messes. But it is so adorable. Remember when Kimball was about 18 months and he dumped a pitcher of juice all over the basement kitchen after dumping three other things that morning? While mopping it I became so angry I smashed the mop on the sink three times. Don't do it. Just keep telling yourself that your job as a mom is to clean up messes. And keep taking pictures. That helps diffuse the situation.

Sarah said...

ha ha ha! I'll not smash my mop and I'll keep taking pictures, I can't believe you have ALL bee where I am, maybe, just maybe I'll learn my lesson. Like, not leaving the oil in a place that christopher can get it, or 4 dozen eggs on the floor.